Dhan Avenger Class Build (Pure PvP/PvE)
Dhans in general are blood thirsty murderers They sole purpose for being alive is to kill everything in great numbers. So if this is you then you have come to the right place to find a well balanced build of destuction. They critical hit so much it feels like its a normal attack, and thats bad news for your enemies!
Stat Build: Dhans have several areas of priority for their stat distribution. You can’t overload your stat points in any category especially agility or you are going to be regretting it later.
This Avenger build can do some decent damage with 157 strength and with the added criticals of damage dealing spells this works well. A a good amount of Agility (200) is put into the build to maximize the use of Deadly Blow but not overdo it as to weaken yourself in other areas. You will also have some good evasion too. For DEX we added 100 points so that you don’t miss so much. A little bit of Psyche will be added to boost the mana pool a bit so that you have a little more room to work your devastating spells.
PvE: Soloing is a breeze for this build, you will deal a ton of damage and get alot of 1 hit kills due to crits making you wonder why the mobs don’t just die when they look at you and not even bother
Ranged mobs can be a pain though because of a relatively low HP. Dhan motto is kill before being killed basically. Dungeon grinding is fun with this build (makes you dizzy). You can be a on a constant killing spree with no real worries about anything leaving tons of dead mobs littered around the party. Be careful when boss hunting or fighting dungeon bosses, you do alot of damage and can pull aggro from them and you will be in trouble (found this out hard way). If your lucky you can get off Confusion Pouch and hope that one of the tanks can pull back aggro with a taunt skill.
PvP: If you love to PK and you do else you wouldn’t be playing the Dhan then you will have lots of fun. You can disable your enemies skills with Silence and then pummel away and bombard them with critical strikes.You can Mana Burn enemies that rely on mana and leave them hopeless too, and then absorb it into your mana bar. You have Health Burn and some other spells to restore your health making you very tough to kill. The Polluting Blood spell is a DoT that will drain the life out of your enemies quickly!
Conclusion: The only things you have to worry about is that you cannot tank well and getting mobbed.Oh yeah and hopefully you won’t get the wrong end of a battle with a Dark Elf. You don’t have that much HP but you kill things before they kill you philosophy works well. You can really own anything 1v1 and its really no sweat. And try not to cheat and attack while in vanish mode
Enjoy and Happy PvP!
Stat Point Build at Level 99
The recommended spell upgrades: (Dhan Assasin Tree)
1. Invenom-Level 5: 100% boost to Elemental Attack Rate, 50% to Defense, 6% chance of 9 additionnal attacks with 99 damage.
2. Hide-Level 5: Able to Vanish from players or monsters that are up to 5 levels higher.
3. Parry-Level 5: 10% chance of you blocking physical attacks with your weapon. Lasts 30 minutes.
4. Mortal Rising-Level 5: After being under Vanish mode, there’s a 100% chance of your first attack being a Critical Attack. Last 18 minutes.
5. Spring-Level 1: 20% boost to your Mobility. Lasts 18 seconds.
6. Sudden Attack-Level 5: 300% of your weapon damage added to your attacks. 8 continous attack with level damage.
7. Mirror Shield-Level 1: Reflects 6% of received damage, including Magic attacks. Lasts 1 min.
8. Psychic Phantom-Level 5: Additional 120% Damage added to regular attack.
9. Avoid-Level 5: 15% boost to your target’s Agility. Lasts 30 mins.
10. Potion Value-Level 3: Potions heal an additionnal 20%. Lasts 6 mins.
11. Quickness-Level 5: 30% boost in your target’s Dexterity. Lasts 30 mins.
12. Boost-Level 5: 7% increase in turning a regular attack into a critical. Last 30 mins.
13. Mana Burn-Level 2: Absorbs the target’s Mana at 300% of his level, and then converts it into 400% of his level. Stuns target for 2 sec.
14. Phantom Crow-Level 5: Upon sucessfully casting Psychic Phantom, you have a 100 % cahnce of it giving Critical Damage. Lasts 30 mins.
15. Deadly Blow-Level 5: Upon making a succesful Critical Attack, 420% of your Agility is added to your attack. Lasts 30 mins.
16. Death Blow-Level 3: Each succesful attack increases damage by 60% of user’s Monster Kill Count. Lasts 24 mins.
17. Silence-Level 1: Disables your target’s skills. Lasts 10 secs.
18. Confustion Pouch-Level 1: Confusion takes over for 8 secs. User in confusion status does not receive damage.
The recommended spell upgrades: (Dhan Avenger Tree)
1. Free Up-Level 1: Immediate release from Root spell.
2. Blind Attack-Level 5: 500% of your level is applied to your damage. 15% drop in your opponent’s Accuracy. Lasts 1 min.
3. Katar Mastery-Level 4: 12% boost to your Katar Damage. lasts 27 mins.
4. Rowel Spur-Level 1: 20% drop in the mount’s Mobility. Lasts 10 minutes.
5. Immobile Trap-Level 1: Opponents that are inside the trap range will have a 10% drop in their attack speed. Lasts 30 secs.
6. Sealing Square-Level 2: Seal the target that’s within 7M range for 15 secs. Does not apply to Monsters.
7. Illustion Trap-Level 5: Absorb 30 Agility from your target that’s within the trap range. Lasts 60 secs.
8. Health Burn-Level 3: Drains HP from your target at 400% of your level, returning 500% HP back. Stuns for 2 sec.
9. Strenght Trap-Level 5: Absorb 30 Strength from your target that’s within the trap range. Lasts 60 secs.
10. Secret Hide-Level 1: 10 % chance of staying in vanish mode even during attacks.
11. Death Call-Level 1: Brings an opponent within a 5M distance to your feet ans paralyzes them. Lasts 2 secs.
12. Polluting Blood-Level 5: Without detox within 7 secs, user’s HP will drop at the rate of 600% of user’s level every 3 secs.
13. Duplication-Level 5: 40% chance of two consecutive Critical attacks on your target.
14. Mind Exchange-Level 2: 25 % chance of exchanging your target’s 100% Health with 280% Mana. Lasts 10 seconds.
Viking - Summary - Long-Term Strategy In the long term, the Viking simply ends up being far too easy to kill to be worth keeping in your party. While the Viking's abilities a...