Dhan Predator Class Build (Pure PvP/PvE)
This build has alot of similarities to the Avenger build and there isn’t a whole lot of difference stat wise with them. However I do believe the Predator and its build have better PvP spells than the Avenger because of a godly DoT (Scarecrow) and a great stun skill (Heart Trap)
Stat Build: Dhans have several areas of priority for their stat distribution. You can’t overload your stat points in any category especially agility or you are going to be regretting it later. This Avenger build can do some decent damage with 157 strength and with the added criticals of damage dealing spells this works well. A a good amount of Agility (200) is put into the build to maximize the use of Deadly Blow but not overdo it as to weaken yourself in other areas. You will also have some good evasion too. For DEX we added 100 points so that you don’t miss so much. A little bit of Psyche will be added to boost the mana pool a bit so that you have a little more room to work your devastating spells.
PvE: Soloing is a breeze for this build, you will deal a ton of damage and get alot of 1 hit kills due to crits making you wonder why the mobs don’t just die when they look at you and not even bother. Ranged mobs can be a pain though because of a relatively low HP. Dhan motto is kill before being killed basically. Dungeon grinding is fun with this build (makes you dizzy). You can be a on a constant killing spree with no real worries about anything leaving tons of dead mobs littered around the party. Be careful when boss hunting or fighting dungeon bosses, you do alot of damage and can pull aggro from them and you will be in trouble (found this out hard way). If your lucky you can get off Confusion Pouch and hope that one of the tanks can pull back aggro with a taunt skill. When you hit 56 you have access to Scarecrow which will which is PERFECT in dungeon parties. Not only will you be slaying monters at a incredible rate with your melee attacks but you will also be killing them from afar with your AoE DoT!
PvP: The Predator has a large array of powerful PvP skills making them an elite mass murderer lol. If you are 1v1 with no mobs around your Scarecrow skill spell and your ravaged attacks will wipe them off the face of the earth very quickly! Mana burn will leave your enemies without skills and give you a percentage of their mana to your health bar. You have a high chance to stun your opponent with Heart Trap at a continuous rate for 30 seconds.
Conclusion: There is not much to worry about other than keeping your man bar full. Humans and Dark Elfs can give you some problems. Make sure to stun Humans as much as you can and get close to the Dark Elfs and they are done for.
Stat Point Build at Level 99
The recommended spell upgrades: (Dhan Assasin Tree)
1. Invenom-Level 5: 100% boost to Elemental Attack Rate, 50% to Defense, 6% chance of 9 additionnal attacks with 99 damage.
2. Hide-Level 1: Able to Vanish from players or monsters that are up to 5 levels higher. 50% drop in Mobility during Vanish mode.
3. Parry-Level 5: 10% chance of you blocking physical attacks with your weapon. Lasts 30 minutes.
4. Mortal Rising-Level 5: After being under Vanish mode, there’s a 100% chance of your first attack being a Critical Attack. Last 18 minutes.
5. Spring-Level 1: 20% boost to your Mobility. Lasts 18 seconds.
6. Sudden Attack-Level 5: 300% of your weapon damage added to your attacks. 8 continous attack with level damage.
7. Mirror Shield-Level 1: Reflects 6% of received damage, including Magic attacks. Lasts 1 min.
8. Psychic Phantom-Level 1: Additional 80% Damage added to regular attack.
9. Avoid-Level 1: 3% boost to your target’s Agility. Lasts 18 mins.
10. Quickness-Level 5: 30% boost in your target’s Dexterity. Lasts 30 mins.
11. Boost-Level 5: 7% increase in turning a regular attack into a critical. Last 30 mins.
12. Mana Burn-Level 5: Absorbs the target’s Mana at 600% of his level, and then converts it into 700% of his level. Stuns target for 3 sec.
13. Phantom Crow-Level 5: Upon sucessfully casting Psychic Phantom, you have a 100 % cahnce of it giving Critical Damage. Lasts 30 mins.
14. Deadly Blow-Level 1: Upon making a succesful Critical Attack, 200% of your Agility is added to your attack. Lasts 18 mins.
15. Death Blow-Level 2: Each succesful attack increases damage by 40% of user’s Monster Kill Count. Lasts 21 mins.
16. Silence-Level 1: Disables your target’s skills. Lasts 10 secs.
17. Confusion Pouch-Level 1: Confusion takes over for 8 secs. User in confusion status does not receive damage.
The recommended spell upgrades: (Dhan Predator Tree)
1. Awareness-Level 1: Immediate release from the Root spell.
2. Sluggish Attack-Level 4: 400% of your level is applied to damage. 12% drop in your target’s Evasion. Lasts 30 secs.
3. Katar Mastery-Level 4: 12% boost to your Katar Damage. lasts 27 mins.
4. Hide Spirit-Level 1: Can use the vanish skill without hiding for 3 minutes.
5. Detect-Level 1: Detect any players ans mosnters. 15M range. Lasts 30 secs.
6. Tracking Treasure-Level 1: You can view Treasure Boxes thar are located within 35M on the Minimap.
7. Ruin Trap-Level 3: 9% drop in your target’s Defense if they are within the Trap Range. Lasts 45 secs.
8. Sealing Square-Level 1: Seal the targets that are within a 6M range for 10 secs. Does not apply to Monsters.
9. Healing Trap-Level 1: 1% HP recovered every 3 seconds for all party members within range. Lasts 30 secs.
10. Heart Trap-Level 5: 40% chance of stunning your target for 4 secs every 5 secs. Lasts 30 secs.
11. Scarecrow-Level 5: 1800 damage given to random targets within the Trap’s Range. Lasts 60 secs.
12. Timer Trap-Level 5: 30% of your Attack is applied as damage every 3 seconds to the targets within trap range. Lasts 60 secs.
13. Secret Hide-Level 1: 10 % chance of staying in vanish mode even during attacks.
14. Transformation-Level 3: Convert 100% of your target’s Ranged Attack into 80% Melee Attack for 45 secs. Not applicable to Monsters.
15. Premium Slash-Level 3: Convert 100% of your target’s Ranged Attack into 80% Melee Attack for 45 secs. Not applicable to Monsters.
16. Royal Mask-Level 5: Your level is raised by 5. Lasts 120mins.
17. Experience Mambo-Level 1: 10% reduction in EXP loss upon death. Lasts 10 mins.
18. Demolition-Level 1: 100% boost in damage dealt to your target aligned at your location. 30% of the damage is applied as Poison damage. Lasts 15 secs.
Viking - Summary - Long-Term Strategy In the long term, the Viking simply ends up being far too easy to kill to be worth keeping in your party. While the Viking's abilities a...